Tuition & Fees $27,295
Student Population 131
Graduation Rate 75 %
Wyotech-Daytona is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Ormond Beach, Florida. It is an Associate's - Public 2-year college under 4-year university by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $27,295 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 131 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Wyotech-Daytona varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $40,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Wyotech-Daytona are $27,295.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Wyotech-Daytona. A total of 131 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Wyotech-Daytona is 75 %
Retention Rate for Wyotech-Daytona is 74 %
Student Population for Wyotech-Daytona is 131
Student to Faculty Ratio for Wyotech-Daytona is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
Wyotech-Daytona offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Wyotech-Daytona does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Wyotech-Daytona has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?