Total Enrollment 9,118
There are 9,118 students including 8,082 undergraduate and 1,036 graduate students at SUNY Buffalo State for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 7,694 full-time and 1,424 part-time students with gender distribution of 3,810 male and 5,308 female students. SUNY Buffalo State is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 299 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
SUNY Buffalo State has a total enrollment of 9,118 with a gender distribution of 41.79% male (3,810 students) and 58.21% female (5,308 students). There are 3,504 male and 4,578 female students in undergraduate school and 306 male and 730 female students are attending graduate school at SUNY Buffalo State.
SUNY Buffalo State has 7,694 full-time and 1,424 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,278 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 804 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 416 students are full-time and 620 are part-time students.
At SUNY Buffalo State, 299 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,962 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 9,118 students. In undergraduate schools, 1,964 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 297 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,962||1,831||131|
|Not In Online Classes||6,857||6,118||739|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at SUNY Buffalo State. There are 29 American Indian/Native American, 4,349 White, 2,824 Black/African American, 317 Asian, 1,125 Hispanic, 5 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 122 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||29||13||16|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||5||2||3|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at SUNY Buffalo State.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?