Acceptance Rate 67.01%
SAT Score 980
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 67.01% at SUNY Buffalo State where a total of 14,577 students applied and 9,768 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 980 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires six items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to SUNY Buffalo State.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$65|
|Average Test Scores||980 SAT / 21 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Buffalo State, 1,568 applicants (95% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 181 applicants (11%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 980 and the average ACT score is 21 at Buffalo State. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,080 and 25th percentile score is 880. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 22 and the 25th percentile score is 19. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Buffalo State.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||450||540|
SUNY Buffalo State requires 6 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at SUNY Buffalo State
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✔|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at SUNY Buffalo State is Semester. SUNY Buffalo State accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that SUNY Buffalo State accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?