Acceptance Rate 67.97%
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 67.97% at SUNY College at Potsdam where a total of 5,079 students applied and 3,452 were accepted. It requires four items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to SUNY College at Potsdam.
SUNY College at Potsdam requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 3 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at SUNY College at Potsdam
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at SUNY College at Potsdam is Semester. SUNY College at Potsdam accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that SUNY College at Potsdam accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?