Acceptance Rate 93.56%
SAT Score 1,060
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 93.56% at Texas A&M University-Texarkana where a total of 2,393 students applied and 2,239 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,060 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires five items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Texas A&M University-Texarkana.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$30|
|Graduate Application Fees||$30|
|Average Test Scores||1,060 SAT / 21 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At TAMU-Texarkana, 95 applicants (45% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 153 applicants (72%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,060 and the average ACT score is 21 at TAMU-Texarkana. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,150 and 25th percentile score is 970. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 70 and the 25th percentile score is 54. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at TAMU-Texarkana.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||480||580|
Texas A&M University-Texarkana requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Texas A&M University-Texarkana
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✔|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Texas A&M University-Texarkana is Semester. Texas A&M University-Texarkana accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Texas A&M University-Texarkana accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?