Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,295
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 79%
Average Aid Amount $7,596
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 215
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 92%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 1,295 students (79% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,596. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 215 students (92% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Texas A&M University-Texarkana is $7,764 for Texas residents and $20,273 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?