Acceptance Rate 47.12%
SAT Score 1,250
ACT Score 28
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 47.12% at Texas Christian University where a total of 19,028 students applied and 8,966 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,250 and the average ACT score is 28. It requires six items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Texas Christian University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$60|
|Average Test Scores||1,250 SAT / 28 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At TCU, 877 applicants (41% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,259 applicants (58%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,250 and the average ACT score is 28 at TCU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,350 and 25th percentile score is 1,150. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 94 and the 25th percentile score is 74. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at TCU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||580||670|
Texas Christian University requires 6 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Texas Christian University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Texas Christian University is Semester. Texas Christian University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Texas Christian University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?