Graduate Rate 12.39%
Transfer-Out Rate 40%
Retention Rate 65%
At Texas College, the graduation rates was 12.39% (28 students out of 226 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 14 male and 14 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Texas College. Last year, the graduation rate was 12.39%. where 28 students out of 226 candidate completed their degree.
13 students completed their course in 4 years and 15 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||5.75%||4.52%||8.45%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Texas College is 39.82% (90 out of 226 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Texas College, the retention rate is 65%.
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?