Graduate Rate 14.12%
Retention Rate 65%
At Texas College, the graduation rates was 14.12% (24 students out of 170 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 8 male and 16 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Texas College. Last year, the graduation rate was 14.12%. where 24 students out of 170 candidate completed their degree.
10 students completed their course in 4 years and 7 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 7 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||5.88%||1.74%||14.55%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Texas College, the retention rate is 65%.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?