Texas Southern University is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1948 - Current|
Texas Southern University has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Didactic Program in Dietetics||Accredited (Actual)||2/1/1976 - Current|
|Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education|
|Pharmacy (PHAR) - Professional degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||9/1/1951 - Current|
|American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar|
|Law (LAW) - Professional schools||Accredited (Actual)||1/1/1949 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?