2023 Tuition & Fees $20,794
Student Population 586
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,703
Graduation Rate 21 %
The Art Institute of Atlanta is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $20,794 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 586 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from The Art Institute of Atlanta varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore The Art Institute of Atlanta
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Ai Atlanta's tuition & fees is $20,794.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Ai Atlanta.
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,703 and 82% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 586 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1.
Graduation Rate for The Art Institute of Atlanta is 21 %
Retention Rate for The Art Institute of Atlanta is 17 %
Student Population for The Art Institute of Atlanta is 586
Student to Faculty Ratio for The Art Institute of Atlanta is 21 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
21 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,703 at The Art Institute of Atlanta.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., N.E., 100 Embassy Row, Atlanta, GA 30328-1635|
|Net Price Calculator||www.artinstitutes.edu/atlanta/tuition-aid/net-price-calculator|
Ai Atlanta offers 26 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||6||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
The Art Institute of Atlanta offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
The Art Institute of Atlanta has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Know about Georgia Colleges
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Georgia?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Georgia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Georgia?