Tuition & Fees $17,626
Student Population 611
The Art Institute of Colorado is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Denver, Colorado. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,626 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 611 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from The Art Institute of Colorado varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of The Art Institute of Colorado are $17,626.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at The Art Institute of Colorado. A total of 611 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Retention Rate for The Art Institute of Colorado is 19 %
Student Population for The Art Institute of Colorado is 611
Student to Faculty Ratio for The Art Institute of Colorado is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The Art Institute of Colorado offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
The Art Institute of Colorado offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
The Art Institute of Colorado has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Colorado?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Colorado?