Tuition & Fees $19,515
Student Population 67
Southwest Acupuncture College-Boulder is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Boulder, Colorado. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $19,515 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 67 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $19,272 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Southwest Acupuncture College-Boulder. A total of 67 students is attending .
Student Population for Southwest Acupuncture College-Boulder is 67
Southwest Acupuncture College-Boulder offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Southwest Acupuncture College-Boulder offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Southwest Acupuncture College-Boulder has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Colorado?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Colorado?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Colorado?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Colorado?