Tuition & Fees $18,612
Student Population 1,119
University of the Rockies is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Denver, Colorado. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $18,612 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 1,119 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $19,346 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at UoR. A total of 1,119 students is attending .
Student Population for University of the Rockies is 1,119
UoR offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
University of the Rockies offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
University of the Rockies has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Colorado?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Colorado?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Colorado?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Colorado?