2023 Tuition & Fees $11,900
Student Population 66
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,872
Graduation Rate 70 %
Students:Faculty 8 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.The Professional Hair Design Academy is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $11,900 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 66 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from The Professional Hair Design Academy varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $24,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, PHD Academy's tuition & fees is $11,900.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at PHD Academy.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,872 and 75% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 66 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Graduation Rate for The Professional Hair Design Academy is 70 %
Retention Rate for The Professional Hair Design Academy is 67 %
Student Population for The Professional Hair Design Academy is 66
Student to Faculty Ratio for The Professional Hair Design Academy is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,872 at The Professional Hair Design Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
PHD Academy offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 12 Weeks Certificate||2||0|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||2||0|
|2-4 Years Certificate||1||0|
The Professional Hair Design Academy offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Wisconsin?