Total Enrollment 31
The Professional Hair Design Academy has a total enrollment of 31 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 17 full-time and 14 part-time students with gender distribution of 1 male and 30 female students.
The Professional Hair Design Academy has a total enrollment of 31 with a gender distribution of 3.23% male (1 students) and 96.77% female (30 students).
The Professional Hair Design Academy has 17 full-time and 14 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 17 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 14 students are attending with part-time status.
The Professional Hair Design Academy does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at The Professional Hair Design Academy. There are 25 White, 4 Black/African American, 1 Hispanic, and 0 students with other races.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Wisconsin?