The Salon Professional Academy-Shorewood is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Shorewood, Illinois. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 79 students are enrolled into The Salon Professional Academy-Shorewood. The Salon Professional Academy-Shorewoodis a non-degree granting school.
Next table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at The Salon Professional Academy-Shorewood in academic year 2018-2019. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $19,005.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at The Salon Professional Academy-Shorewood. Total 79 students are attending The Salon Professional Academy-Shorewood and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,828 and 86 students received grants of scholarship aid (108.86% of total undergraduate students). Total 79 students are attending The Salon Professional Academy-Shorewood and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
|Address||335 Vertin Boulevard, Shorewood, IL 60404-8789|
|Net Price Calculator||www.tspashorewood.com/financial-aid/welcome/|
The Salon Professional Academy-Shorewood offers 1 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
The Salon Professional Academy-Shorewood does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
The Salon Professional Academy-Shorewood has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What colleges is The Average Acceptance Rate in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Illinois?