Tuition & Fees $14,000
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,999
Graduation Rate 71 %
Elevate Salon Institute-Chubbuck (Elevate Salon Institute-Chubbuck) is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Chubbuck, Idaho. Elevate Salon Institute-Chubbuckis a non-degree granting school.The 2020 tuition & fees of Elevate Salon Institute-Chubbuck is $14,000 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Elevate Salon Institute-Chubbuck.
The salary after graduation from Elevate Salon Institute-Chubbuck varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $15,700. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Elevate Salon Institute-Chubbuck tuition and fees are $14,000 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Elevate Salon Institute-Chubbuck. Total 6,106 students are attending Elevate Salon Institute-Chubbuck and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,999 and 67 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.30% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Elevate Salon Institute-Chubbuck and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Elevate Salon Institute-Chubbuck offers 4 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Elevate Salon Institute-Chubbuck does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges require the high school record in Idaho?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Idaho?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Idaho?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Idaho?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Idaho?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Idaho?