Acceptance Rate 82.68%
SAT Score 1,210
ACT Score 80
For academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 82.68% at The University of Alabama where total 38,505 students applied and 31,835 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,210 at The University of Alabama. The University of Alabama requires 5 items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to The University of Alabama.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$60|
|Average Test Scores||1,210 SAT / 80 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At The University of Alabama, 1,808 applicants (27% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 4,892 applicants (72%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees (academic year 2019-2020). The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,210 and the average ACT score is 80 at The University of Alabama. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,340 and 25th percentile score is 1,080. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 93 and 25th percentile score is 67. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at The University of Alabama.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||550||660|
The University of Alabama requires 5 items (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (High School Rank) to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at The University of Alabama
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at The University of Alabama is Semester. The University of Alabama accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that The University of Alabama accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Alabama?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Alabama?