Acceptance Rate 80.00%
SAT Score 1,260
ACT Score 28
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 80% at The University of Alabama where a total of 54,072 students applied and 43,258 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,260 and the average ACT score is 28. It requires three items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to The University of Alabama.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$65|
|Average Test Scores||1,260 SAT / 28 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At The University of Alabama, 1,339 applicants (17% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 3,594 applicants (45%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,260 and the average ACT score is 28 at The University of Alabama. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,410 and 25th percentile score is 1,130. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 94 and the 25th percentile score is 68. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at The University of Alabama.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||570||690|
The University of Alabama requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School Rank, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at The University of Alabama is Semester. The University of Alabama accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that The University of Alabama accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?