Total Enrollment 30,559
There are 30,559 students including 24,254 undergraduate and 6,305 graduate students at The University of Tennessee-Knoxville for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 26,731 full-time and 3,828 part-time students with gender distribution of 14,295 male and 16,264 female students. The University of Tennessee-Knoxville is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 6,845 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
The University of Tennessee-Knoxville has a total enrollment of 30,559 with a gender distribution of 46.78% male (14,295 students) and 53.22% female (16,264 students). There are 11,508 male and 12,746 female students in undergraduate school and 2,787 male and 3,518 female students are attending graduate school at The University of Tennessee-Knoxville.
The University of Tennessee-Knoxville has 26,731 full-time and 3,828 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 22,914 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,340 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 3,817 students are full-time and 2,488 are part-time students.
At The University of Tennessee-Knoxville, 6,845 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 5,652 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 30,559 students. In undergraduate schools, 10,252 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,245 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||5,652||5,261||391|
|Not In Online Classes||18,062||14,002||4,060|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at The University of Tennessee-Knoxville. There are 49 American Indian/Native American, 23,680 White, 1,696 Black/African American, 1,108 Asian, 1,476 Hispanic, 17 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 721 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||49||21||28|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||17||9||8|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at The University of Tennessee-Knoxville.
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Tennessee?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Tennessee?