The University of Texas at El Paso is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 8 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1936 - Current|
The University of Texas at El Paso has 8 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education|
|Nurse Midwifery (MIDWF) - Basic certificate and graduate nurse-midwifery education programs for registered nurses||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/1993 - 10/26/2004|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy (OTM) - Programs leading to a Master's Degree||Accredited (Estimated)||4/1/1994 - Current|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PT) - Professional programs for the physical therapist||Accredited (Actual)||10/29/1997 - Current|
|American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology|
|Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) - Graduate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||4/1/1991 - Current|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||9/25/1999 - Current|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the graduate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||9/25/1999 - Current|
|Council on Education for Public Health|
|Public Health Programs (PHPG) - Graduate level program offered outside a school of public health||Accredited (Actual)||6/8/2013 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1972 - 8/1/2014|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?