Total Enrollment 25,151
There are 25,151 students including 21,464 undergraduate and 3,687 graduate students at The University of Texas at El Paso for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 15,431 full-time and 9,720 part-time students with gender distribution of 11,546 male and 13,605 female students. The University of Texas at El Paso is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,299 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
The University of Texas at El Paso has a total enrollment of 25,151 with a gender distribution of 45.91% male (11,546 students) and 54.09% female (13,605 students). There are 10,003 male and 11,461 female students in undergraduate school and 1,543 male and 2,144 female students are attending graduate school at The University of Texas at El Paso.
The University of Texas at El Paso has 15,431 full-time and 9,720 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 14,044 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 7,420 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,387 students are full-time and 2,300 are part-time students.
At The University of Texas at El Paso, 2,299 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 7,528 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 25,151 students. In undergraduate schools, 8,237 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 1,590 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||7,528||7,094||434|
|Not In Online Classes||15,324||13,227||2,097|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at The University of Texas at El Paso. There are 40 American Indian/Native American, 1,802 White, 648 Black/African American, 261 Asian, 20,171 Hispanic, 38 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 180 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||40||19||21|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||38||19||19|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at The University of Texas at El Paso.
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?