Tuition & Fees $20,138
Student Population 3,292
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,065
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio is a public, 4 or more years institute located in San Antonio, Texas. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $7,707 for Texas residents and $20,138 for out-of-state students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 3,292 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $111,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio are $7,707 for Texas residents and $20,138 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $4,326 for in-state students and $12,984 for out-of-state students.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at UT Health San Antonio. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,065 and 63% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,292 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
UT Health San Antonio offers 61 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
|Post Master's Degree||15||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||12||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||4||0|
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?