Total Enrollment 3,292
There are 3,292 students including 774 undergraduate and 2,518 graduate students at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 2,821 full-time and 471 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,288 male and 2,004 female students. The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 95 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio has a total enrollment of 3,292 with a gender distribution of 39.13% male (1,288 students) and 60.87% female (2,004 students). There are 247 male and 527 female students in undergraduate school and 1,041 male and 1,477 female students are attending graduate school at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio has 2,821 full-time and 471 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 672 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 102 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 2,149 students are full-time and 369 are part-time students.
At The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 95 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 3,292 students. In undergraduate schools, 76 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 19 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||3,197||698||2,499|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. There are 6 American Indian/Native American, 1,341 White, 164 Black/African American, 428 Asian, 1,077 Hispanic, 2 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 64 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||6||5||1|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||2||1||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?