Tuition & Fees $8,524
Student Population 2,329
University of North Texas Health Science Center is a public, four-years institute located in Fort Worth, Texas. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $4,734 for Texas residents and $8,524 for out-of-state students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 2,329 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from University of North Texas Health Science Center varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $174,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees are $11,039 for in-state students and $30,961 for out-of-state students.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at UNTHSC. A total of 2,329 students is attending .
Student Population for University of North Texas Health Science Center is 2,329
|Address||3500 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107-2699|
|Net Price Calculator||www.unthsc.edu/students/unthsc-tuition-and-fees/|
UNTHSC offers 18 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||3||2|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||3||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||4||0|
University of North Texas Health Science Center offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
University of North Texas Health Science Center has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?