Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Graduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels MS
Tuition & Fees $5,099
University of North Texas Health Science Center offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 92 students have enrolled online exclusively and 50 students have took some online courses at University of North Texas Health Science Center.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,734 for Texas residents and $5,099 for others at University of North Texas Health Science Center Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at University of North Texas Health Science Center
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Master: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$21,499 (Graduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||92|
University of North Texas Health Science Center offers 18 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $7,082 for Texas residents and $21,499 for students from other States at University of North Texas Health Science Center The graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -4.87% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At University of North Texas Health Science Center, 92 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 50 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 2,276 students.
|In Some Online Classes||50||0||50|
|Not In Online Classes||2,134||0||2,134|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?