Total Enrollment 2,276
There are 2,276 students including 0 undergraduate and 2,276 graduate students at University of North Texas Health Science Center for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 2,142 full-time and 134 part-time students with gender distribution of 926 male and 1,350 female students. University of North Texas Health Science Center is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 92 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of North Texas Health Science Center has a total enrollment of 2,276 with a gender distribution of 40.69% male (926 students) and 59.31% female (1,350 students).
University of North Texas Health Science Center has 2,142 full-time and 134 part-time students. In graduate school, 2,142 students are full-time and 134 are part-time students.
At University of North Texas Health Science Center, 92 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 50 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 2,276 students.
|In Some Online Classes||50||0||50|
|Not In Online Classes||2,134||0||2,134|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of North Texas Health Science Center. There are 18 American Indian/Native American, 992 White, 162 Black/African American, 693 Asian, 282 Hispanic, 8 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 13 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||18||10||8|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||8||3||5|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?