2023 Tuition & Fees $16,337
Student Population 466
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,222
Graduation Rate 67 %
Students:Faculty 13 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Tidewater Tech-Trades is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Norfolk, Virginia.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $16,337 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 466 students are enrolled.
Explore Tidewater Tech-Trades
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Tidewater Tech-Trades.
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,222 and 76% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 466 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Tidewater Tech-Trades is 67 %
Retention Rate for Tidewater Tech-Trades is 74 %
Student Population for Tidewater Tech-Trades is 466
Student to Faculty Ratio for Tidewater Tech-Trades is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,222 at Tidewater Tech-Trades.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||4535 E. Princess Anne Rd., Norfolk, VA 23502|
|Net Price Calculator||www.tidewatertechtrades.edu/Your_Rights/tidewater_calc.html|
Tidewater Tech-Trades offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Tidewater Tech-Trades does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Tidewater Tech-Trades has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Know about Virginia Colleges
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Virginia?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Virginia?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Virginia?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Virginia?