Total Enrollment 466
Tidewater Tech-Trades has a total enrollment of 466 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 376 full-time and 90 part-time students with gender distribution of 400 male and 66 female students.
Tidewater Tech-Trades has a total enrollment of 466 with a gender distribution of 85.84% male (400 students) and 14.16% female (66 students).
Tidewater Tech-Trades has 376 full-time and 90 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 376 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 90 students are attending with part-time status.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Tidewater Tech-Trades. There are 3 American Indian/Native American, 131 White, 249 Black/African American, 8 Asian, 21 Hispanic, 2 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 45 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||3||3||0|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||2||2||0|
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Tidewater Tech-Trades.
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Virginia?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Virginia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Virginia?