Total Enrollment 149
Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Cranston has a total enrollment of 149 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 144 full-time and 5 part-time students with gender distribution of 10 male and 139 female students.
Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Cranston has a total enrollment of 149 with a gender distribution of 6.71% male (10 students) and 93.29% female (139 students).
Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Cranston has 144 full-time and 5 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 144 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 5 students are attending with part-time status.
Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Cranston does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Cranston. There are 101 White, 11 Black/African American, 4 Asian, 24 Hispanic, and 0 students with other races.
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Rhode Island?