Acceptance Rate 36.00%
SAT Score 1,407
ACT Score 31
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 36% at Trinity College where a total of 6,220 students applied and 2,239 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,407 and the average ACT score is 31. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Trinity.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$65|
|Graduate Application Fees||$75|
|Average Test Scores||1,407 SAT / 31 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences|
At Trinity, 81 applicants (14% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 26 applicants (5%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,407 and the average ACT score is 31 at Trinity. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,470 and 25th percentile score is 1,300. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 96 and the 25th percentile score is 85. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Trinity.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||660||720|
Trinity College requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Admission Test Scores, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||△|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Trinity College is Semester. Trinity College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences. Next table describes credits that Trinity College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Connecticut?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Connecticut?