Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Graduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels MS
Tuition & Fees $46,456
Trinity University offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. For undergraduate programs, Trinity University does not offer the distance education programs and courses. Total 19 students have enrolled online exclusively and 1 students have took some online courses at Trinity University.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $46,456 at Trinity University Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Trinity University
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Master: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$23,597 (Graduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||19|
Trinity University offers 65 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $23,597 at Trinity University The graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -44.79% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$41,062||$42,694||$42,737||$23,597|
At Trinity University, 19 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 2,637 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1||0||1|
|Not In Online Classes||2,617||2,474||143|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?