Graduate Rate 76.40%
Transfer-Out Rate 18%
Retention Rate 91%
At Trinity University, the graduation rates was 76.40% (408 students out of 534 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 188 male and 220 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Trinity University. Last year, the graduation rate was 76.40%. where 408 students out of 534 candidate completed their degree.
350 students completed their course in 4 years and 51 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 7 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||65.54%||55.60%||74.91%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||88.24%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Trinity University, 39 of 46 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 84.78%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Trinity University is 18.35% (98 out of 534 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Trinity University, the retention rate is 91%.
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?