Graduate Program 9 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 163
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $23,597
Trinity University offers 9 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 1 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 163 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Trinity and 19 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $23,597. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Trinity University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (9 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$23,597|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||163 graduate students|
19 enrolled in online courses
It offers 9 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $23,597 at Trinity University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -44.79% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$41,062||$42,694||$42,737||$23,597|
At Trinity University, 163 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 74 male and 89 female students. By attendance status, there are 115 full-time and 48 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Trinity University, 19 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 1 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 163 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1|
|Not In Online Classes||143|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?