Acceptance Rate 95.00%
SAT Score 1,045
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 95% at Troy University where a total of 7,035 students applied and 6,683 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,045 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires two items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to TROY.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$30|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,045 SAT / 20 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At TROY, 96 applicants (6% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,008 applicants (60%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,045 and the average ACT score is 20 at TROY. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,150 and 25th percentile score is 950. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 72 and the 25th percentile score is 49. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at TROY.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||490||590|
Troy University requires 2 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript)) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Completion of College Preparatory Program) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Troy University is Semester. Troy University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Troy University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Alabama?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Alabama?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Alabama?