Acceptance Rate 90 %
Tuition & Fees $42,615
Student Population 98
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,104
Graduation Rate 83 %
Ultrasound Medical Institute is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Royal Palm Beach, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $42,615 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 98 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 90% and the graduation rate is 83% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Ultrasound Medical Institute are $42,615.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Ultrasound Medical Institute. The acceptance rate of Ultrasound Medical Institute is 90% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 74%. The average graduation rate is 83% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $9,104 and 46% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 98 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Ultrasound Medical Institute is 90 %.
Graduation Rate for Ultrasound Medical Institute is 83 %
Retention Rate for Ultrasound Medical Institute is 91 %
Student Population for Ultrasound Medical Institute is 98
Student to Faculty Ratio for Ultrasound Medical Institute is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $9,104 at Ultrasound Medical Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
Ultrasound Medical Institute offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Ultrasound Medical Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Florida?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?