Tuition & Fees $39,400
Student Population 473
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,825
Graduation Rate 84 %
Universal Career School is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Sweetwater, Florida. The highest degree offered by Universal Career School is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $39,400 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 473 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Universal Career School varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $17,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Universal Career School are $39,400.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Universal Career School. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,825 and 77% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 473 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Universal Career School is 84 %
Retention Rate for Universal Career School is 95 %
Student Population for Universal Career School is 473
Student to Faculty Ratio for Universal Career School is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,825 at Universal Career School.
Financial Aid Amount
Universal Career School offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Universal Career School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Florida?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?