Tuition & Fees $15,800
Student Population 697
Virginia College-Jacksonville is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Jacksonville, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $15,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 697 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Virginia College-Jacksonville varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Virginia College-Jacksonville's tuition & fees is $15,800.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Virginia College-Jacksonville. A total of 697 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Retention Rate for Virginia College-Jacksonville is 55 %
Student Population for Virginia College-Jacksonville is 697
Student to Faculty Ratio for Virginia College-Jacksonville is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
Virginia College-Jacksonville offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Virginia College-Jacksonville does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Virginia College-Jacksonville has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Florida?