Tuition & Fees $14,876
Student Population 190
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,760
Graduation Rate 35 %
City College-Gainesville is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Gainesville, Florida. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,876 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 190 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from City College-Gainesville varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of City College-Gainesville are $14,876.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at City College-Gainesville. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,760 and 94% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 190 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Graduation Rate for City College-Gainesville is 35 %
Transfer-out Rate for City College-Gainesville is 25 %
Student Population for City College-Gainesville is 190
Student to Faculty Ratio for City College-Gainesville is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,760 at City College-Gainesville.
Financial Aid Amount
City College-Gainesville offers 10 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
City College-Gainesville offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
City College-Gainesville has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?