Acceptance Rate 83.00%
SAT Score 1,364
ACT Score 85
For academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 83% at University of Alabama in Huntsville where total 5,295 students applied and 4,395 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,364 at UAH. UAH requires 4 items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Alabama in Huntsville.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$30|
|Graduate Application Fees||$60|
|Average Test Scores||1,364 SAT / 85 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At UAH, 108 applicants (7% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,380 applicants (92%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees (academic year 2019-2020). The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,364 and the average ACT score is 85 at UAH. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,490 and 25th percentile score is 1,237. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 95 and 25th percentile score is 74. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at University of Alabama in Huntsville.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||617||720|
University of Alabama in Huntsville requires 4 items (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at University of Alabama in Huntsville
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Alabama in Huntsville is Semester. University of Alabama in Huntsville accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Alabama in Huntsville accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Alabama?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Alabama?