Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 23,069
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 86%
Average Aid Amount $6,545
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 537
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 95%
For the academic year 2020-2021, a total of 23,069 students (86% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $6,545. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 537 students (95% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at University of Arizona Global Campus is $14,278, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?