Acceptance Rate 34.20%
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 34.2% at University of California-San Diego where a total of 118,386 students applied and 40,493 were accepted. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UCSD.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$105|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
University of California-San Diego requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of California-San Diego is Quarter. University of California-San Diego accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that University of California-San Diego accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?