University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 6 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1969 - Current|
University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College has 6 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||12/1/1969 - Current|
|American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation|
|Dental Hygiene (DH)||Accredited (Actual)||5/16/1969 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Actual)||12/2/1968 - Current|
|Radiologic Technology (RADTT) - Programs for radiation therapists||Accredited (Estimated)||1/1/1986 - 6/1/2015|
|Medical Dosimetry (MD) - Programs for medical dosimetrists||Accredited (Actual)||4/11/2008 - 4/1/2012|
|National Association of Schools of Art and Design, Commission on Accreditation|
|Art and Design (ART) - Degree-granting schools and departments and non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||10/1/2004 - 8/1/2014|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?