Graduate Rate 14.13%
Transfer-Out Rate 76%
At University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College, the graduation rates was 14.13% (130 students out of 920 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 47 male and 83 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College. Last year, the graduation rate was 14.13%. where 130 students out of 920 candidate completed their degree.
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||0.00%
|Two or More Races||13.16%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College, 3 of 23 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 13.04%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College is 76.20% (701 out of 920 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?