Total Enrollment 37,886
There are 37,886 students including 26,762 undergraduate and 11,124 graduate students at University of Cincinnati-Main Campus for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 28,655 full-time and 9,231 part-time students with gender distribution of 17,859 male and 20,027 female students. University of Cincinnati-Main Campus is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 6,280 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Cincinnati-Main Campus has a total enrollment of 37,886 with a gender distribution of 47.14% male (17,859 students) and 52.86% female (20,027 students). There are 13,599 male and 13,163 female students in undergraduate school and 4,260 male and 6,864 female students are attending graduate school at University of Cincinnati-Main Campus.
University of Cincinnati-Main Campus has 28,655 full-time and 9,231 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 22,990 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 3,772 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 5,665 students are full-time and 5,459 are part-time students.
At University of Cincinnati-Main Campus, 6,280 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 10,520 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 37,886 students. In undergraduate schools, 11,602 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 5,198 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||10,520||9,142||1,378|
|Not In Online Classes||21,086||15,160||5,926|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Cincinnati-Main Campus. There are 51 American Indian/Native American, 26,184 White, 2,667 Black/African American, 1,618 Asian, 1,439 Hispanic, 21 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,014 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||51||18||33|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||21||8||13|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Cincinnati-Main Campus.
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?