Total Enrollment 24,723
There are 24,723 students including 14,994 undergraduate and 9,729 graduate students at University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 12,830 full-time and 11,893 part-time students with gender distribution of 9,884 male and 14,839 female students. University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 11,000 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus has a total enrollment of 24,723 with a gender distribution of 39.98% male (9,884 students) and 60.02% female (14,839 students). There are 6,360 male and 8,634 female students in undergraduate school and 3,524 male and 6,205 female students are attending graduate school at University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus.
University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus has 12,830 full-time and 11,893 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 8,622 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 6,372 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 4,208 students are full-time and 5,521 are part-time students.
At University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus, 11,000 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 7,704 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 24,723 students. In undergraduate schools, 11,379 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 7,325 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||7,704||4,961||2,743|
|Not In Online Classes||6,019||3,615||2,404|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus. There are 71 American Indian/Native American, 13,239 White, 1,146 Black/African American, 2,056 Asian, 4,739 Hispanic, 25 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 807 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||71||27||44|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||25||10||15|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus.
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Colorado?