Total Enrollment 24,910
There are 24,910 students including 15,818 undergraduate and 9,092 graduate students at University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 13,019 full-time and 11,891 part-time students with gender distribution of 10,423 male and 14,487 female students. University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,420 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus has a total enrollment of 24,910 with a gender distribution of 41.84% male (10,423 students) and 58.16% female (14,487 students). There are 7,046 male and 8,772 female students in undergraduate school and 3,377 male and 5,715 female students are attending graduate school at University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus.
University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus has 13,019 full-time and 11,891 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 8,857 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 6,961 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 4,162 students are full-time and 4,930 are part-time students.
At University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus, 2,574 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 5,063 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 24,910 students. In undergraduate schools, 4,763 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,874 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||5,063||3,717||1,346|
|Not In Online Classes||17,273||11,055||6,218|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus. There are 76 American Indian/Native American, 13,108 White, 1,098 Black/African American, 2,017 Asian, 4,937 Hispanic, 31 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 930 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||76||28||48|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||31||10||21|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus.
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Colorado?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Colorado?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Colorado?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Colorado?