Acceptance Rate 96.98%
SAT Score 1,148
ACT Score 25
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 96.98% at University of Connecticut-Avery Point where a total of 1,124 students applied and 1,090 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,148 and the average ACT score is 25. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Connecticut-Avery Point.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$80|
|Graduate Application Fees||$-1|
|Average Test Scores||1,148 SAT / 25 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Connecticut-Avery Point, 69 applicants (38% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 3 applicants (2%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,148 and the average ACT score is 25 at Connecticut-Avery Point. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,300 and 25th percentile score is 1,060. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 0 and the 25th percentile score is 0. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Connecticut-Avery Point.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||540||650|
University of Connecticut-Avery Point requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School Rank, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Connecticut-Avery Point is Semester. University of Connecticut-Avery Point accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Connecticut-Avery Point accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?