Acceptance Rate 96.99%
SAT Score 1,115
ACT Score 19
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 96.99% at University of Connecticut-Hartford Campus where a total of 2,554 students applied and 2,477 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,115 and the average ACT score is 19. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Connecticut-Hartford Campus.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$80|
|Graduate Application Fees||$-1|
|Average Test Scores||1,115 SAT / 19 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Connecticut-Hartford Campus, 234 applicants (38% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 8 applicants (1%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,115 and the average ACT score is 19 at Connecticut-Hartford Campus. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,230 and 25th percentile score is 1,000. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 81 and the 25th percentile score is 59. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Connecticut-Hartford Campus.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||510||620|
University of Connecticut-Hartford Campus requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School Rank, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Connecticut-Hartford Campus is Semester. University of Connecticut-Hartford Campus accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Connecticut-Hartford Campus accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Connecticut?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Connecticut?