Total Enrollment 4,987
There are 4,987 students including 2,633 undergraduate and 2,354 graduate students at University of Detroit Mercy for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 3,913 full-time and 1,074 part-time students with gender distribution of 2,004 male and 2,983 female students. University of Detroit Mercy is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 114 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Detroit Mercy has a total enrollment of 4,987 with a gender distribution of 40.18% male (2,004 students) and 59.82% female (2,983 students). There are 989 male and 1,644 female students in undergraduate school and 1,015 male and 1,339 female students are attending graduate school at University of Detroit Mercy.
University of Detroit Mercy has 3,913 full-time and 1,074 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,214 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 419 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,699 students are full-time and 655 are part-time students.
At University of Detroit Mercy, 114 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 4,075 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 4,987 students. In undergraduate schools, 2,457 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 1,732 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||4,075||2,457||1,618|
|Not In Online Classes||798||176||622|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Detroit Mercy. There are 16 American Indian/Native American, 2,668 White, 552 Black/African American, 348 Asian, 315 Hispanic, 5 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 160 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||16||7||9|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||5||4||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Detroit Mercy.
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Michigan?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Michigan?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Michigan?