Total Enrollment 55,781
UF Student Population
There are 55,781 students including 34,876 undergraduate and 20,905 graduate students at University of Florida for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 44,576 full-time and 11,205 part-time students with gender distribution of 24,049 male and 31,732 female students. University of Florida is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 9,153 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Student Gender Distribution
University of Florida has a total enrollment of 55,781 with a gender distribution of 43.11% male (24,049 students) and 56.89% female (31,732 students). There are 15,240 male and 19,636 female students in undergraduate school and 8,809 male and 12,096 female students are attending graduate school at University of Florida.
Enrollment by Attending Status
University of Florida has 44,576 full-time and 11,205 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 31,337 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 3,539 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 13,239 students are full-time and 7,666 are part-time students.
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
At University of Florida, 9,153 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 22,865 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 55,781 students. In undergraduate schools, 21,826 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 10,192 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||22,865||20,255||2,610|
|Not In Online Classes||23,763||13,050||10,713|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Florida. There are 73 American Indian/Native American, 28,054 White, 3,177 Black/African American, 4,768 Asian, 11,517 Hispanic, 32 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,537 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||73||39||34|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||32||12||20|
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Florida.
Know about Florida Colleges
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Florida?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Florida?