Acceptance Rate 31.13%
SAT Score 1,375
ACT Score 31
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 31.13% at University of Florida where a total of 48,193 students applied and 15,002 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,375 and the average ACT score is 31. It requires three items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UF.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$30|
|Graduate Application Fees||$30|
|Average Test Scores||1,375 SAT / 31 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At UF, 5,133 applicants (81% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 3,172 applicants (50%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,375 and the average ACT score is 31 at UF. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,460 and 25th percentile score is 1,290. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 99 and the 25th percentile score is 83. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UF.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||650||720|
University of Florida requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Completion of College Preparatory Program) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Florida is Semester. University of Florida accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Florida accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?